________________Business With Friends_______________
I have not wanted to post official rules. As the group gets larger I find that I have no choice. I will add them here, as it is necessary to do so.
1. Do not "Cut and Paste" messages to multiple members in their comments section. This is in my opinion Spam, and will get you removed from the network.
2. Messaging to other members in anyway that could be considered "spam" is not allowed. Be respectful. Market yourself in a tasteful way.
3. Do not post your website or phone # in a comment on another members page. Any marketing of your business, on another members page is grounds for removal.
4. This site is for the promotion of business. Political and religious discussions are a fast way to cause hurt feelings by those that have different views from you. For that reason this site (or meet up groups) is not the place to discuss politics or religion. We do not in anyway discriminate against any political or religious beliefs. Please do not post your political or religious views on this site.
5. This is not a dating site. Any harassment of any kind of another member on or off the site may get you removed permanently from the site and or the meetings.
6. Membership to this site is now free for 60 days ($5 a month after that). Some features of the site are only available to PRO members.
7. Trial members that go 7 days without logging into the site may be removed.
8. Violation of the rules does not necessarily mean that you will be removed from the site. Anyone in violation of any of the preceding rules will not be eligible for any drawings or prizes if they are in violation at the time of the drawing or giveaway.
9. General members that have been on the site for more than 30 days, you must have a profile photos other than the "default" photo (coffee cup and coffee beans).
10. Contests and drawings involving prize are only available to members within the United States. (for legal reasons)
11. Creating or managing profiles for other members is not allowed. Doing so may cause you to be banned immediately.
12. You may not actively promote more than one business on the site and or at meetings. [Exception: Sponsors may promote up to 3 businesses]
13. Any action whether listed above or not, may be grounds for removal, if it makes any other member of the site feel unsafe, unwelcome, or unsure about whether they want to remain on this site.
14. Creating (and or maintaining) any organized directory or listing of members by any member of the site accept the owner, is not allowed. There is a Full Membership directory, and there is a PRO Member directory. That is enough.
Sending (or posting) the exact same message to multiple persons, with out invitation from them to do so. Especially, if your message is not relevant to all persons message was sent to.
Knowingly violating a rule after being warned, will get you banned.
Online community for Cup of Coffee Networkers. Join us to keep in touch between meet ups. Make friends while promoting your business.